Thursday 29 March 2018

Zombicide Season 1 Survivors, Zombivores and a Black Plague Necromancer.

March certainly has been a great month for me with 65 figures painted, granted most are for Zombicide.  My latest editions are the Zombivores from Zombicide Season 1 and a Necromancer for Black Plague.  I have never really shown off my Season 1 Survivors so I have posted them next to their Zombivore equivalent.

Zombies aren't meant to be clean so you can see there is a very contrasting paint job when it comes to my Zombivores.

Zombicide Wanda Zombivore
Wanda
Zombicide Phil Zombivore
Phil our fearless leader, very Rick Grimes looking


Zombicide Josh Zombivore
Josh, one of my favorite sculpts

Zombicide Doug Zombivore
Doug... Falling Down!

Zombicide Ned Zombivore
Ned, my favorite Psychopath

Zombicide Amy Zombivore
Amy

I did a quick paintjob on the Zombivores as you can see, I just wanted to get them on the table.  Speaking of quick paint jobs I also wanted to get my Black Plague core set complete, just 6 survivors to go now that I got the Necromancer done!  I didnt want to spend too much time on him but he came out great.

Zombicide Black Plague Necromancer Painted
I really like the Blue and Red scheme, might use this for Gangs of Rome

Zombicide Black Plague Necromancer


No comments:

Post a Comment