Tuesday 6 March 2018

A Monstrous Batch Paint - Black Plague Zombies

As you know, I am participating in the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge.

To get me a much needed points boost and to get me over the line of my 750 points goal, I decided to paint up the remaining zombies in my Zombicide Black Plague Box Set.  There was 44 to do in total and these would be entered into the Monstrous Themed Round, it was indeed a monstrous effort and took me just over a week to do!

You will see my tally on the table for 2018 miniatures painted it has had a much needed +44 boost!

I primed them with Vallejo IJA Tsuchi-Kusa-IRO Vallejo 74.611.  The zombies were given a quick and easy rubbish base coat, dry brushed with Zombie Flesh, then the brilliant Army Painter Quick Shade was applied!  I love this stuff as it makes the zombies look amazing! I then use a flat mat varnish to tone down the gloss effect, then add eyes and blood... done!

I am going to paint up lots of my board game NPCs this way and pay more attention to the player characters.

The Horde Painted - All 44 of them!

Primed with  IJA Tsuchi-Kusa-IRO Vallejo 74.611

Base Coats Going on

Base Coated and Dry Brushed

Zombicide Black Plague Painted
The Final Result

Zombicide Black Plague Painted Fatties
Fatties

Zombicide Black Plague Painted Runners
Runners





No comments:

Post a Comment