Over the past 2 years I have presented statistics from what I have achieved over the year. This year I am not going to do this but instead will share some interesting statistics and some highs and lows.
- The page has grown slowly from 30 followers to 42 - this just goes to show how powerful social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter are when it comes to the hobby as blogging is less popular
- The Blog received roughly 20,000 views in the past 12 months which is similar to its previous year
- My main viewing audience is again interestingly from the United States, followed by the UK, Ireland and Australia
- I am glad to see Mac and iphone IOS falling to the bottom for page views by operating systems (Sorry Apple people), Windows and Android have nearly 70% of viewership!
- Google is my main viewing source so that suggests to me my content is indexing well within the search engine
- I posted 50% less than what I did over the previous year - this disappoints me the most!
- Visiting Warhammer World was awesome in April 2019! Standby for separate post
- My twitter account has grown to over 500 followers which is awesome. I am very active there.
- I really lost my Hobby mojo over the Christmas break but I am proud to say its back!
- I was featured and mentioned in Warlord Games' Siege of Budapest :)
- I will feature in 2 more yet to be announced books this year!
So thanks for sticking with me as we enter Left Handed Panzerfaust's fourth year! Finally some highlights of what I managed to paint and achieve over the past 12 months.