Friday 6 April 2018

Zombicide Season 1 Campaign - Boomtown 03

Mission 03 Cornered Beasts

This mission was significantly quicker and easier than Mission 02.  

The objective was simple, escape.  You need to collect the Green Objective to open the Green Door, and the Blue Objective to open the Blue Door.  Once the Blue Objective is found the Blue Spawn Zone triggers.  Luckily for me the Blue Zone triggered last and it was an easy rush to the exit.

Only one survivor turned to a Zombivore this round and that was Ned.

The Setup

Very very very first spawn of the game, an Abomination!

I got way over confident at the start, I had no equipment and terrible dice rolls.
Ned takes a hit for the team and dies instantly to a fatty and comes
back as a Zombivore

I could use the Police car as a bomb but through pure luck I managed to search
for the components needed for a Molotov Cocktail, I had the Police car
as back up

I lured the Abomination to Josh and lit him up!

From there on in it was pretty easy, I managed my threat level and ensured
Josh remained 1 XP off Orange Alert.

Green door Key

The final objective was the blue key and it could not of been in a more
better location.  It was an easy charge to the end.

Victory is mine! All survivors are full health and only Ned Turned.


Until next time... Mission 04 is a massive one and is estimated to take 4 hours! Might play over 2 sessions!



No comments:

Post a Comment