Sunday 29 April 2018

Frozen Zombies by Mantic Games

The latest 20 Figures I have painted are some Zombies by Mantic Games.  These have been themed for Frostgrave and anything else in a Frozen Wintery setting.  These models are great and scale really nicely with Frostgrave miniatures.  I have some plans for these lads which I am keeping under wraps at the moment.

I did a fairly quick job to get them ready for the table.  I plan on killing lots of these guys so I didn't want to go too over the top with fancy details.

I really love the derpiness about these guys.  Zombies should be made to look like they are suffering and these Zombies do exactly that.

Mantic Games Zombies
Blue Zombie skin to show they have been frozen for many years

Painted Mantic Zombies
Far right has taken his own head off

Zombies for Frostgrave
I love the guy second from the left

Frostgrave Zombies
Legs and a spine, the safest of all the Zombies

Winter Zombies
Someone fell apart when he crawled out of the frozen tundra

Winter Zombies
Ranked up these chaps look great!



No comments:

Post a Comment