Monday 30 April 2018

Zombicide Black Plague Core Box Set Complete

I have finally finished painting the Zombicide Black Plague Core set from the CMON Kickstarter.  I'm rather pleased with how this turned out and I have used the painted figures now twice in group games and I have received a lot of praise from the people that I have played the game with.  I am rather chuffed about this positive feedback.

In total there is 71 painted figures.  I think everyone will agree that playing with painted figures is a much more pleasant and creates a more atmospheric experience!


Zombicide Black Plague Survivors Painted
Zombicide Black Plague Core Survivors Painted

Zombicide Black Plague Survivors Painted
Zombicide Black Plague Core Survivors Painted Rear View
The whole box set painted up!


Excuse the Poor lighting but there was a storm on and real life lightning helped
create the mood

I think you will agree that painted miniatures look far better than hordes of grey plastic



Now that this is complete... I must get started on all the Kickstarter bonuses!




No comments:

Post a Comment