Friday 22 March 2019

Warhammer Quest Snotlings

I love painting fantasy figures and Green Skins is something I haven't painted in a long long long time.  I must say I loved painting these little pests!  It was also great to use my Goblin Green pot of paint!

Continuing with the theme of basing for Warhammer Quest, I trimmed the extremely boring and ordinary looking pudding bases away and recycled some plastics to create a dungeon/ruins cross over effect.

I actually love the 1990s Citadel Miniatures Monopose era!  Each snotling has an individual paint job.  There are 4 variants of their loincloth and subtle variations in their clubs.


Warhammer Quest Snotlings
Warhammer Quest Snotlings

Games Workshop Monopose Snotlings
1995 Monopose era
Dungeon Base miniatures





3 comments:

  1. Snotlings for the win! I have a whole Blood Bowl team of them :-)
    They look great Dave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are awesome! I cant imagine how they would fair in Blood Bowl!

      Delete
    2. Badly! But they get backed up by Ogres who can toss them, so its amusing. Needs lots of reserves though - even Halflings hurt them with semi-regularity :-0

      Delete