Wednesday 6 March 2019

Games Workshop Middlehammer Skeleton Kit Bashed Archers

Inspired by Warlords of Erewhon I have revisited my Games Workshop Skeletons. I had a mixture of kits from the original plastics to the more Middlehammer era kits.  Interestingly and to be expected I found the Middlehammer components to have more pronounced mold lines.

This aside, I used a variety of the components to create these archers.  I really like how they turned out.  These are fantastic figures and I love the look of them.  Old school Games Workshop beats their new stuff hands down!

These will be used in a variety of Games systems.

Games Workshop Skeleton Archers
Games Workshop Skeleton Archers

Warhammer Fantasy Skeleton Archers

Warhammer Tomb Kings Archers
My favourite poses

Undead Skeleton Archers



2 comments: