Friday 27 July 2018

Converting Frostgrave - Part 2 - Thaumaturge, Apprentice and Some Soldiers

I have finished painting my latest four Frostgrave Models.  I really wanted to make a Plastic Wizard and Apprentice from the Sprues available so I went for a Thaumaturge and their apprentice as I really like their school of spells.

I made a Cultist Soldier who could be a treasure hunter or a thief and a Soldier Carrying a Two Handed Weapon for whatever you please.

Frostgrave Conversions How to Convert Frostgrave
How I did these conversions.  All using available Frostgrave Sprues


Forstgrave Converted Wizard
Cultists, Thaumaturge, Soldier, Thaumaturge Apprentice

Frostgrave Sprue Conversion

Frostgrave Thaumaturge
Converted Thaumaturge and Apprentice.  I went for Healing friendly Colours

Frostgrave Cultist
Converted Cultist and Soldier
Frostgrave Treasure
Some bonus 3D Printed Treasure

I am eagerly awaiting the Frostgrave Female Soldiers which should be coming out later this year and will also like to get my hand on some Oathmark Sprues for more conversions!





6 comments:

  1. Although I am not into this game, I must say lovely painting Dave.
    cheers JOHn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and gorgeous models mate - they are even better in real life. The hammer conversion is my favourite. Thanks for letting us play with them yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Pleasure Paul, I am rather fond of that "Warhammer" :)

      Delete