Monday 7 January 2019

20mm Taliban - The First Batch

Following on from my previous article about my 20mm Australian Platoon, its time for the Taliban.  I need an opponent afterall for my Aussies in the 'Ghan.

Elhiem Figures is perhaps the leading authority on 20mm Modern Miniatures.  The detail is insanely good and a joy to paint.  I love these figures!

The Taliban are easy to paint and the variety of colours available keep it interesting.

20mm Taliban Elhiem
Taliban in Mixed Clothing with AK-47 Rifles

Taliban Miniatures

Taliban Miniatures Elhiem Figures
Taliban With Assault Rifles

Taliban IED Miniatures
Taliban IED Scouts

A Taliban Motorbike


Taliban Motorcycle


6 comments:

  1. Nice work mate. Moderns aren't my thing, but these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive Taliban collection the motorcycle is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, fan of Elhiem myself, I add them with the wartime Taliban as Matt sculpted them for Matt also.

    Not seen the bike before though, great brushwork mate

    Cheers
    Matt
    Mayenne
    France

    ReplyDelete