Sunday 30 December 2018

20mm Modern Australian Platoon

So over the past couple of months I have been painting some 20mm Moderns.  I have decided to go with Elhiem Figures and their terrific modern range.  The range is excellent and there is loads available.

I really like their Australians.  I did a very quick photo shoot as its been ages since I show cased anything!  I really love 20mm.  Such a sweet spot between size and detail!  I can get far more figures for cheap and I dont have to worry about the storage woes of 28mm.

Up next some Taliban... Stay tuned.

An Australian Section Negotiates a poppy field in Afghanistan

A typical Australian Section.  2 Bricks of 4 make a section, 3 sections make a platoon.

Some command options


Australian Riflemen with Grenade attachments to their F88 Steyr Rifles

Australian Diggers with F89 SAWs

MSS with a variety of weapons

The Aussie Digger with his F88 Steyr

6 comments: