Sunday 30 September 2018

Warhammer Quest Giant Bats

Lets go back to 1995.  I was 15 and completely absorbed by the Games Workshop Hobby and in my opinion this was the peak period of Games Workshop.

One of their finest productions was the Original Warhammer Quest and I am blessed to have a copy.  I am painting up the figures and keeping that old look to them.  I have pimped their bases to make them far more interesting.

The bases the 12 Giant Bats come on were pretty horrible so I have put them on original Games Workshop 20mm Square bases and varied their stand height to break their monotony up.

I used some left over plasticard to create the tiles that the bats are mounted on.

Warhammer Quest Giant Bats
Warhammer Quest Giant Bats

Warhammer Quest Bats
I varied their heights a little to break up their mono-pose glory!

Converted Warhammer Quest Bats
Old plasticard was used on the bases



No comments:

Post a Comment