Sunday 17 June 2018

Preparing for a Frostgrave Campaign

For those of you who have been following along on twitter, I have been busy with Frostgrave lately.  These are my latest offerings.  Two Soldiers Painted up for a future Warband, Three more Cultists completed, Three 3D Printed Treasure tokens and a piece of CD Terrain with 3D Printed trees.

More CD Terrain is in the works and I am printing off a load of ruins to make up a table! It's all happening.

I have a bit of a Frostgrave bug at the moment!

Stay tuned for more.

Frostgrave Soldiers Cultists Plastic
A Frostgrave Soldier and a Cultist square up over lots of treasure

Frostgrave Soldiers
Two Plastic Frostgrave Soldiers - Excellent Miniatures

Frostgrave Cultists
Three Plastic Frostgrave Cultists - I like them nice and bright

CD Terrain Frostgrave Terrain
CD Terrain - A great way to use technology from yester-year.



No comments:

Post a Comment