Wednesday 21 February 2018

The Walking Dead All Out War

As a massive fan of Robert Kirkman's Comic The Walking Dead and to a lesser extent AMC's The Walking Dead Television show it was natural that I back the Kickstarter for the Walking Dead All Out War by Mantic Games.  For the record I liked the first season of Fear the Walking Dead but it got bad, really fast and I no longer watch it.

No spoilers here but the Comic book is VERY different to the TV Series and I prefer the story in the comics.    The game Walking Dead All Out War follows the story line and characters in the Comic.

I have only painted a few figures for this game system so far however played a fair bit of it solo and in versus play.  It is a very simple and fast game to play.  In addition to the Kickstarter I have got the Retail Exclusives and the Prelude to Woodbury for solo play.  I have painted the Prelude to Woodbury set, including the terrain however the terrain will be for a future post.

The figures a single piece plastics and are lovely.  I have had most of these painted for about a year now.

The Walking Dead All Out War Painted
Carl, The Governor (Prelude to Woodbury), Patrick

Prelude to Woodbury Walkers Painted
Prelude to Woodbury Walkers


No comments:

Post a Comment