Thursday 30 August 2018

Games Workshop Zombies

I really love the Old Hammer and Middle Hammer period for Games Workshop.  I especially love their old undead and these Zombies are terrific.  I love the awkward poses of these zombies.  They painted up a treat. 

Interestingly, I didn't seal my Army Painter Quick Shade and it turned into a gloopy mess.  I diluted it with some White Spirit however the Polyurethane  in the Quick Shade had gone off so it lost its trade mark shine.  I have since replaced the can but will put the ruined Quick Shade to some sort of good use.

I based these guys with some old plasticard off cuts rather than send them to landfill.  I have done a sort of Dungeon/Field cross over theme.

They were from one of the Original Red Boxed Zombie Regiment. What is even better... I have another box of these I got on ebay for a steal! 

Games Workshop Zombies
Games Workshop Classic Zombies.  Such a cool look!

Games Workshop Plastic Zombies

Old Hammer Zombies
The facial expressions are awesome

Middle Hammer Zombies

Games Workshop Zombie Regiment
Ranked up they look terrific

Games Workshop Zombies Regiment
You can see the basing theme I went for

No comments:

Post a Comment