Friday 28 June 2019

A trip to Warhammer World

Back in April while in the UK, I had a day free so I got in the car, braved the M1 and headed to Warhammer World in Nottingham.

I was most impressed with what I saw! I particularly enjoyed the exhibition and all the old hammer and middle hammer stuff.  None of this AoS nonsense!

The food was terrific and the coffee was pretty decent for UK Standards.

The end photos was the damage but most of the loot I bought for mates back home to save money.

Enjoy! - I havent edited the photos as there are too many! Nor are there any captions!














































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Has clearly been upgraded since I went there in 2001.
    Thanks for the loot too mate :-)

    ReplyDelete