Friday 30 November 2018

A Brief Break

Not much has happened lately for me with the Hobby.  I think I really burnt myself out over the past few weeks.  I was well and truly on track a couple of months ago for having 500 miniatures painted this year but due to the burn out I was feeling I needed a break.

I should still get to 400 figures  painted this year and I managed to paint 19 figures for November.

I have really slowed down over the past 2 months but recently I have been feeling the desire to get back into the swing of things.

I have found it really hard to publish the stuff that I have finished or contribute anything to the blog.

I am participating in the next Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge kicking off 21st December so that should get me motivated.

Also I have fully painted a Modern Australian Platoon in 20mm and still need to show them off. I've done lots of things here and there just haven't felt the desire to put pictures up yet and have constantly found excuses not to show anything off.

Its been a tough few weeks for me outside of the hobby but nothing I cant manage. This little lapse of hobby nothingness should pass shortly!

Things will pick up... stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like good progress, try not to put yourself under too much pressure, it is your hobby. I sometimes go through phases of not posting because I enjoy painting more 🙂 Ps the Armoured car is great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the words Matt! That Armoured car is one of my favorites!

      Delete