Monday 17 December 2018

I'm back... Preparing for the AHPC IX

What is the AHPC IX? Well its the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge 9!

After a much needed break the timing of AHPC IX couldn't be better.  I am in team Monday so what I manage to paint during the challenge will be posted on a Monday on the challenge website and then 24 hours later here.

This year I am going for 1000 points!  Follow the link above for a breakdown on Points.  Last year I managed to paint just over 800 Points exceeding my 750 point target! Challenge accepted.

I am hoping to focus on the following:

  • 20mm Moderns (a big focus) - and anything else 20mm
  • Frostgrave/Rangers of Shadow Deep
  • Project Waterloo (another big focus)
  • Warhammer Quest
  • Middlehammer/Oldhammer
  • Lots of terrain and anything else random that tickles my fancy!







Looking forward to much more updates! Also I have a brief backlog of stuff I have painted but have yet to put on the blog.  I best get assembling some stuff to paint for the challenge.



3 comments: