Tuesday 24 April 2018

3D Printed Terrain Spanish Rural Buildings

I have finished painting up my 3D Print Terrain Italy/Spain Kickstarter Rural Buildings.  I have added some sand for texture to bring the buildings to life.  The walls I glued together in an L configuration.

I think they look great and they will be really handy for Peninsula War Campaigns and WW2 in Southern Europe.

3D Print Terrain Italy/Spain Rural Buildings


A Farm House

A Barn

The Three buildings with magnatised roofs.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work Dave, look good, 28mm scale?
    cheers John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job mate - they are just the ticket!
    After seeing these, Alan will want a Roman villa next :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul! Roman Villa's are in my print queue! Its a very long queue...

      Delete
  3. oh those came up a very nice

    ReplyDelete